S.E.S.E. - Winter
We were talking about winter this week. See if your child can answer these quiz questions:
1. What are the 3 months of winter? (November, December and January)
2. True or false- it gets dark earlier in winter. (True)
3. Does the robin migrate to Spain in winter?( No, he stays in Ireland)
4. What type of weather do we have in winter? (Cold, snowy, rain, ice,hail stones)
5. What clothes should we wear in winter? (Hat, scarf, jacket or coat, gloves or mittens, boots)
6. How do sheep stay warm in winter? (Their coat is made of wool)
7. What happens to roads when there is ice on them? ( they get slippery)
How many did you get right?
Comments are closed.